Saturday, January 10, 2015

UPDATE: Downloading my free tutorials and projects

This morning I moved all of my downloads from TinyUpload over to my Google Drive because so many people were having trouble downloading the files from there with certain browsers. Hopefully this will make it much easier for you to download them from any browser. If you still have trouble, please let me know.

Also, I've listed all of the downloadable projects on the right-hand side of my blog with links to my posts about them. The links to download the files are in those posts. If you don't see a project listed under either the Free Beading Patterns or Other Free Projects, then they are not available for download from here. They're most likely someone else's pattern or tutorial and you can usually find links to where you can buy or download them from my blog post(s) about those projects. There are also a few patterns that Teejay and I are either still working on or that aren't available for download because they are adapted from other people's patterns. "Duo Bobble Band" is one example. If you don't see it listed, then it's not available to download.
 

2 comments: