Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Bracelet of the Day: Tallulah Tila - Cranberry


TALLULAH TILA BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Olivine Bronze Iris" (513)
  • 7/0 Miyuki Matubo beads "Crystal Full Amber" (26440)
  • Tila beads "Deep Cranberry AB Gold Luster" (TL-304)
  • SuperDuo beads "Crystal Amber Gold Full"

I finally got to try out the seed beads that I bought to go with the "Crystal Amber Gold Full" SuperDuo beads. I blogged about my search for a matching color HERE and HERE. As you can see, the colors do go quite well together even though they're not an exact match. The seed beads are a mix of colors ranging from gold to a sort of pinkish copper. When combined, the colors sort of blend and give the beadwork the look of antique gold.

I bought the seed beads from Charlene's Beads HERE. They're a little over halfway down the page and look like this:


I did some searching online and they also go by a couple of other names: "Gold Iris Metallic Carnival" and "Galvanized Carnival".


No comments:

Post a Comment