Friday, July 17, 2015

Bracelet of the Day: Cindy Bracelet - Rosaline Picasso

CINDY BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 4mm druks "Gold & Smoky Topaz Luster"
  • Silky beads "Rosaline Picasso"

Once again, the black thread doesn't show through these transparent Silky beads. They're called "Rosaline" but they're not pink at all. They're a light amber which goes very well with the smoky topaz druks.

Read more about this bracelet pattern, HERE.



In case you haven't seen it yet, Deborah Roberti has a new free "Dragonfly Bangles" pattern which uses the new MiniDuo beads. You can download the pattern from Around the Beading Table, HERE. I just ordered a few colors of MiniDuos yesterday from Aria Design Studio on Etsy so it will be a few days before I can try them out. It's funny because I remember the first time I ever saw a regular SuperDuo bead, I was shocked to see how tiny they were in real life. It will be interesting to see how the mini version looks.

DRAGONFLY BANGLES


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful bracelet Linda. I had the same reaction when I saw the superduo for the first time. "Where is it?" LOL. I hope the mini is a tad small and not like... half the size. They must be cute and I'm anxious to see your designs. You are going to make me buy more beads....aren't you? :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're about 2/3 the size of the "large" ones.

      Delete
  2. So pretty Linda! I just ordered some silkys so I can try your bracelet! Thanks for the heads up on the dragonfly bracelet! I've been trying to work out a design for dragonfly wings, you must have been reading my mind, or me yours! Either way, thanks for the alert!

    ReplyDelete