Friday, January 29, 2016

Bracelet of the Day: Daisy Duo Bracelet - Orchid Aqua



  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 4mm druks "Metallic Suede Pink"
  • SuperDuo beads "Polychrome Orchid Aqua"
  • SuperDuo beads "Polychrome Pink Olive"

As I mentioned in a previous post, I got this design from a bracelet photo that I saw in the SpinPlanet Etsy shop, HERE. There is currently no pattern available but the designer told me that she is working on one.


UPDATE: The pattern is now available HERE on Etsy.


I also made a pair of matching earrings using my free "Bethany Earrings" pattern, which you can download from THIS post.



 

7 comments:

  1. Very nice design and the colours are fantastic.I'm still learning the colours. When I get my duos or seed beads in the mail I always say.."that's not what I ordered" LOL They sure look different in person

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's happened to me many times. Even when the colors are called the same thing as something I already have, they are seldom actually the same.

      Delete
  2. This is a very striking bracelet, your use of color is absolutely beautiful and really shows well. Sure do hope that the designer is planning to have a pattern done very soon, because I truly want to purchase this as soon as it is available. Thank you Linda for all your wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paula. I hope she does too because I keep getting requests for the pattern.

      Delete
  3. I don’t understand why the pattern is for sale. Jill Wiseman did this daisy pattern in 2014 for free!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not familiar with Jill's version of the pattern. Do you have a link to it?

      Delete
    2. I found THIS Pretty Posies Bracelet pattern on Jill's site but it's different than this one. I don't see another one that looks the same as this.

      Delete