Monday, April 18, 2016

Birthday Bracelet 3 - Ivy Bracelet


  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
  • DiamonDuo beads "Coral Bronze"
  • SuperDuo beads "Aquamarine Dark Travertin"
  • O-Beads "Peridot Vitrail Matte"

This is birthday bracelet #3 from Teejay. Don't you love how she framed the DiamonDuo beads with
O-Beads? This bracelet has a light and airy look with lots of space between the main beads. This is one of the bracelet designs that you will see again later with different main beads. She also made a variation of this one that has more DiamonDuos instead of the open spaces. The pattern looks very different when made that way, especially with the color of the beads that she used.

UPDATE: Click HERE to get the free "Ivy" pattern.



 

11 comments:

  1. This is just nothing short of gorgeous. A classic. Tee Jay, I salute you. I truly cannot WAIT to make this bracelet! Please work on this pattern first. I have lot of Diamonduos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the plan, Jeanie. I also suggested starting with this one and Teejay agreed.

      Delete
  2. Love this! Where do you buy the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no pattern yet. We're working on it and it will be available free here on my blog when it's finished.

      Delete
  3. Love the colors and design, I don't have diamonduos yet but will definitely get some to make this bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look and simplicity of how it looks I am making it now, but first page she switches from all points going one way to another. So that really got me crazy but I just kept going with 1&2 over and over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kat. I don't understand what you mean about the points. I've made many of these bracelets and never ran into any issues with the pattern instructions.

      Delete