Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Bracelet of the Day: Ivy Bracelet - Coral Bronze


IVY BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • DiamonDuo beads "Coral Bronze"
  • SuperDuo beads "Opaque Grey Travertin"
  • O-Beads "Metallic Mix"

Here is one more "Ivy" bracelet made with Teejay's free pattern. When I bought the SuperDuos that I used in this bracelet, they were only available in a local bead shop. I've since found this unusual color at Red Panda HERE and Aura Crystals HERE. It's not an exciting color but I find it to be useful as a neutral color that seems to go with with a variety of colors.

I'm hoping to post another free bracelet pattern soon for Teejay's "Bluebell Bracelet" which is a variation of this one. You can read my post about that bracelet HERE. I do have some other beading projects that I need to work on but I should be able to post it for download soon.




Go to THIS post to download our free "Ivy Bracelet" pattern. You can also access the pattern, as well as all of our free patterns, from the Free Beading Patterns list on the right side of my blog.



 

1 comment:

  1. I like it very much. The DD really stands out with your colour combination and that is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete