Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Roundabout Bracelet & Earrings - Blue & Silver



ROUNDABOUT BRACELET & EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki with Czech Coating "Full Labrador" (CZ27000)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki with Czech Coating "Full Labrador" (CZ27000)
  • DiamonDuo beads "Matte Silver"
  • MiniDuo beads "Opaque Blue Luster"


My sister-in-law asked me to make one of these bracelets which I blogged about before HERE. She also wanted matching earrings so I thought I'd show you the complete set. You can buy Deb's pattern HERE at Around the Beading Table. The pattern comes with instructions for the bracelet as well as the earrings.


 

12 comments:

  1. Just love the colors in this set and looks like I need to stop and just make up a set. Thank you for your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the connection points flimsy and fragile on this bracelet? It does not look like the unit connections would be strong enough. It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The connections aren't flimsy but I do reinforce them more than the pattern directs. As I'm adding the outer row of beads to the current motif and reach the side nearest the previous motif, I go back through the first connection, around through the side of the previous motif then through the second connection before proceeding on around the current motif. It makes a big difference and I think it's worth taking the extra time to do this.

      Delete
  3. I really do love most of what you post on Pinterest, but these are a favorite, as I love anything blue and silver! Thank you for sharing your amazing ideas with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv,luv,luv this stunning 🤩 work!!

    ReplyDelete