Sunday, May 29, 2016

Where to buy DiamonDuo Beads

I'm frequently asked where to buy different kinds of beads, especially new beads like the DiamonDuos. So, I've started a list on the side bar of my blog with links to shops that I know of that sell those beads starting with today's post about where to buy DiamonDuo beads. Scroll down and look for the heading on the right where it says "Where to buy...". 

If you know of a source for them that I don't have on the list below, please send me the link and I will add it.


WHERE TO BUY DIAMONDUO BEADS

1960 Beads (local shop - Houston, TX)

ArtBeads

Bead Passion Studio

Bead Passion Studio Etsy

Bead Prestige Studio Etsy

Beadaholique

Beads Direct (USA)

Beads Mine (Italy)

Beads To Weave Etsy

Beads Mine (Italy)

BeadStuff


Bijoux Components (Czech Republic)

Charlene's Beads

Creative Beadcraft (UK)

Crystals and Ice Bead Shop (UK)

DH-Perlenshop (Germany)


Eureka Crystal Beads

Forever Beading Etsy

Fru Pärla (Sweden)

Fusion Beads

Goody Beads

Hobby Perline (Italy)

Pärlsystrar (Sweden)

Perles & Co (France)

Potomac Beads

Queen City Bead Etsy

Red Panda

Robin's Beads (UK)

Shipwreck Beads

Southpass Beads Etsy

SupplyEmporium Etsy

Sweet Beads Etsy

The Bead Shop Scotland (UK)

The Half Moon Bead Shop (UK)



 

12 comments:

  1. Just chiming in to say that in Sweden, Fru Pärla is usually a good place to go for the latest czech beads, including DiamonDuo (latest addition are Puca's Minos and Arcos). http://fruparla.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big thank you Linda for all the information! I come here first for the great links and as a time saver. Also thank you and Teejay for the beautiful patterns. I am excited and hoping for "snapdragon" and "honeysuckle"? F I finally got a shipment of some diamonduos :) happy dance...
    Linda from Georgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see if Teejay wants to work on "Snapdragon" next.

      Delete
  3. Thanks..sorry for the type error...I need new glasses LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for creating this list & for including non-U.S. sources.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We carry DiamonDuo's at GoodyBeads.com as well - https://www.goodybeads.com/trends/DiamonDuo-Two-Hole-Beads.htm
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've added Goody Beads to the list of links.

      Delete
  6. Fusion beads carries Diamonduo beads. They are sold in 10 gr. baggies for around $4.00.

    ReplyDelete