Monday, May 9, 2016

Tara Earrings - Chalk Lazure Blue


TARA EARRINGS
  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • 6mm 2-hole cabochons "Chalk Blue Luster"
  • 2-hole Crescent beads "Oxidized Bronze Clay"

As you can see, I did buy some Crescent beads in another color and I like this pair of earrings even more than the first pair that I blogged about HERE. These Crescent beads are such a beautiful color that I couldn't resist buying them. I only wish that I could have used Miyuki "Dark Bronze" seed beads because I think they would go better with the color of the Crescents. I think that this bronze is a little too bright and yellowish. Maybe I will try and see if I can make Miyuki seed beads work with this design by adding extra beads. As I mentioned in my other post, I made the top part of my earrings differently than Ella does in the pattern.

You can buy Ellad2's "Tara Earrings" pattern HERE.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment