Saturday, March 4, 2017

Bracelet of the Day: Diamond Chain - Suede Green


  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 7mm CzechMates 2-hole cabochons "Metallic Suede Light Green"
  • 4mm druks "Bronze"
  • 4mm Czech bicones "Aquamarine Celsian"


Like the bracelet that I blogged about in THIS post, this bracelet wasn't made from a pattern. I simply connected the druk and bicone Right Angle Weave motifs with seed beads. The different components can be arranged any way you like and other kinds of beads and or components can be added as well.


You can buy these 7mm cabochons and also the Czech bicones at Red Panda.




BISANETA'S BRACELET

When I blogged HERE last July about a bracelet that I had seen on Facebook, I got a lot of requests to make a pattern since there didn't appear to be one available by the designer who's name is Bisaneta. Because it's not my design, I am unable to publish the pattern. However, yesterday I came across a YouTube tutorial for a bracelet that is nearly identical to Bisaneta's HERE. The core of the bracelet is the same but they do the seed bead embellishment a little bit differently. It should be easy enough to change it by looking at my photo below. Note that I used some 15/0 seed beads to embellish my bracelet and they don't in the video.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment