Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Bracelet of the Day: Renaissance Bracelet - Jet Celsian


RENAISSANCE BRACELET
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Jet Celsian"
  • 6mm fire polished beads "Jet Celsian"


This time I made the "Renaissance Bracelet" pattern as it is posted HERE but I changed the way my clasp is attached. This bracelet is same as the one that I blogged about HERE except that I used pewter seed beads instead of dark bronze ones. Aura Crystals has both sizes of these fire polished beads HERE and HERE. I bought the seed beads from Charlene's Beads HERE.



 

7 comments:

  1. Love this bracelet. Thank you so much for sharing. I would not beable to bead if not for people like you who share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Peggy. I appreciate the tips, patterns and color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting this bracelet, Linda!
    I must have missed it the first time you wrote about it.

    I am usually really not a fan of crystals or fire-polished beads, and I passionately hate working with 15/0s and avoid it at all costs.
    But this bracelet piqued my interest in such a way that I convinced myself too try working with them.

    And now I have been beading bracelet after bracelet with this pattern for the past month, in all variations, with pearls, druks, fire-polished beads, you name it.

    So thank you very much for introducing me to my new favourite pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goal is to inspire beaders to try new things with their beading. I'm glad that you decided to step outside your comfort zone and discovered a new favorite bracelet in the process.

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful. Got the beads and ready to make it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete